1. All prices quoted are excluding V.A.T., fruit trees and bushes are zero rated for V.A.T. Carriage does include the vat at the current rate.
2. Customers are requested to forward payment in advance of orders being despatched.
3. Any complaints should be notified in writing no later than 7 days from receipt of an order.
4. Liability is limited to the replacement of the order or refund of the price paid.
5. Goods remain the property of STEEPHOLDING until paid for in full.
6. For bare-root plants sent out in the winter we will guarantee the plants up until the first of July of the same year as delivery. This is providing we are notified before the first of July and the goods have been treated according to our recommendations. We may wish to view the goods. Refund is limited in this case to replacement of the goods in the following bare-root season.
7. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
8. For orders of up to 8 trees constituting a retail mail order, customers have the right to cancel up to 7 days after placing an order without incurring goods or return goods received at their own cost for whatever reason within 3 days of their receipt, in accordance with the distance selling regulations. Returned goods must be their original condition.
9. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these terms.